What investment options we have to invest our money? Here I am including only properly regulated funds and not like chit funds and Ponzi schemes.
- Reality - Buy land, flats to sell
- Equity - Buy companies stocks like TCS, Reliance Industries etc traded in Exchange (NSE and BSE)
- Debt Fund - available through Exchange
- Mutual Funds - Mutual funds from various investment banks etc
- Gold and Silver - Buy gold directly from market and keep it
- Commodity Trading - Trade in Commodity instead of companies stocks. Gold, silver, coriander, etc
- Fixed Deposit - FD available from various banks,
- Post Office Schemes - National Savings Certificates (NSC) and others
- ETF - Exchange traded funds like Motilas Oswal Most ETF
Any other methods which qualify for this space?