What is Mkt. Cap.F F(Cr.) at BSE?Feb 8, 2016
See Market Cap F.F. at BSE site. What is that?
It is called Market cap Free Float.
Free float shares are those which are available for trading on the normal trading days.
Following categories of holding are generally removed from definition of free float:
- Shares held by founder/directors/acquirers which have control element,
- Shares held by govt,
- Shares held by persons/bodies through the FDI route,
- Strategic stake by private corporate bodies/individuals,
- Equity held by associates/group companies,
- Equity held by employee welfare trust,
- Locked-in shares and shares which would not be sold in open market in normal course.