Sungazing to increase flow of positive energyApr 10, 2017
Recently Sungazing and few person was introduced in Aaj Tak (Hindi) channel. Simple Google search has not returned me link to that but I became interested due to the fact that one person from Gujarat does not need to eat anything. He gets all the energy from Sun. Doctors tested him and could not find how he could do it. Sungazing is not only in India but at other places on earth people reported that he don't feel hungry. HRM stands for
Hira Ratan Manek in the following article.
Do you want to practice sungazing?
Do at your own risk as mentioned in the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Hindus offer water to the Sun early in the morning as religious practice.
- Gaze sun in the morning or evening. One time is enough.
- Gaze within hour of sun rise or hour before sun set.
- Early morning sun is better.
- Slow start is a good start. Start with few second and after that increase time 10 seconds each day. After reaching 44 minutes you don't need to stare. As it is written there. Everything need to maintain why should be stop doing so! Only expert sungazer can explain it.
- It is suggested to gaze bare foot. Foot touching earth directly. No grass, granite etc. But if it is not possible then you can state as you have access to.
- Concentrate while doing so as you do meditation.
- Feel the difference as sun ray enter your eyes.
- Practice each day.
Here the Sungazing read got interesting when he quoted NASA many times.